Tuesday, August 22, 2006













I thought that you would all like to meet the bosses of this household. My DH and I have worked for these harsh task masters for nigh on 3 years now. They are merciless in their demands and exacting in their standards. Our every waking moment is spent catering to their tiniest of whims. They have only to raise a paw and we leap to obey the imperial command. To do otherwise would be unthinkable. Behold the awesomeness that is Rupert (on the left) and the sublime vision that is Phoebe (on the right).

Here you go Gina. The little purr machine who spends her evenings curled on top of my desk, in the crook of my arm with her head and sometimes front paws resting on top of my arm is Phoebe. She gets very annoyed with me if I dare to spend any time outside cross stitching. And she hates when I'm typing on my blog and need both hands (and arms) to get the entry typed properly. She squeeks at me until I give up and stop typ.....

1 comment:

catandturtle said...

You kitties are wicked cute. I love the striped tail. Ann.